OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

G'Day rodroc 111, OGX should be processing 10 ton of tails & 10...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    G'Day rodroc 111, OGX should be processing 10 ton of tails & 10 tonne of High Grade
    through 3d party that has CIL circuit -these will be long awaited clarifications .
    We will soon know factual information-absolute Grams per tonne Gold recovered
    from the high grade Intermediate zone .

We will soon know factual information regarding what a 10 tonne parcel of tailing
    through independent processing with CIL circuit returns.
    These two numbers will dictate/ highlight -future direction .

If numbers are good in tailing-Then the Gold was always their & i don't give a f about
    the blame game the reality is only 2 g p/t historical average or there about recovered ,
    my historical thoughts were a very high percentage of processed gold was going to
    tailing.
    This was supported by the plants state ATT, gold traps that were accessible, lack of liberation through a finer grind not being achieved, dilution while mining during extraction -lack of good operational know how with mining & processing & No CIL circuit -though it was thought not to be needed due to what they believed to be primarily Oxide ore being mined with little sulphide & a lower head grade than now apparently.

So we will see what sort of gold as percentage went to tails as if its what was reported through 5 x one tonne samples at 9.7 g p/t or higher then clearly historical reported
    actual feed grades were wrong & were actually much higher as clearly 9.7 g p/t
    in tails is some 400% higher than the average reported feed grade !
    who cares now right well i do !

I care because it will mean the Gold is their in the mine if the gold is their it can be
    extracted, clearly it can't if its not .
    It would mean their is significant value in the tailing 38,000 t reported or their about
    times X =$$$$$$$$$ ?
    NEED CLARIFICATION -A third party ten tonne Re-processed tailing sample through a
    processing facility with a CIL circuit will do this-safe to say should achieve 90% -97 % recovery.
    One way or another we will soon find out .

High grade 10 t assessment-we've been informed the intermediate zone is a
    much higher grade Gold zone as the veins have as thought they would- thickened
    as they excavate deeper this should lead to much higher recovery -due to a higher
    volumes that should result in less dilution & higher grades well that should be the kicker
    we need.
    Yet to be clarified with current mining /processing & recovery through decent
    gold pours resulting in a significant upswing in gold recovery & revenue generation
    that is needed .
    So will be watching results closely for the 10 tonne of high grade thats being or
    soon to be independently processed through a CIL capable circuit , this will clarify
    the high grade zone currently being accessed & processed at Cascavel now future
    actual potential gold recovery.

Both these results are ultra important.
    imo-gltah
    salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.