OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Currency and the "So What" for OGX, page-82

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Hi Tdman1

How can any one deny the favourable landscape for producers of gold in Brazil, with currency been just one of then. We are now approaching the end of the month and an update on how we are doing, will be on the cards in my opinion. Maybe, you should hold your fire until then, totally after you... You have in your 69 post (Fast approaching 100) put endless post about our inevitable demise. However there is a drive in the mine to improve the performance from last quarter. RC and the guys in the mine are well aware of that. A third TORO will be necessary to keep feeding the plant with good grade ore, and constant adjustments will have to be made to get the mine going. No one way street to operate a mine, but no even YOU, can deny the rewards if they manage to get this little battler the right balance.

But there is one thing about all this.... YOU don't hold, so your risk is "NADA"... so, is very interesting to see someone posting so much in a Company that they don't hold and don't believe.

I have a friend, his name is Simon, very angry with the company for some reason... You can fell the hate in the way he try to communicate with the company. Very strange his behaviour. But that is the way sometimes stocks like OGX play, the risk is high and not a stock for everyone... you need to be patient and have tolerance to volatility, but they have amazing possibilities, just take time and money to develop. They will keep fighting one battle at the time.

Good luck in your others investments.

Bid.Rod

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.