MIX 0.00% 21.7¢ mirvac industrial trust

My low-brow summary of MIX I posted on ST thread last week...

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    My low-brow summary of MIX I posted on ST thread last week below... if any help.

I will also go looking for my summary of MIX tenants from last year.....

I googled and "gogglemapped" address by address.... MIX stalker.... and found that the bulk of the tenants seem very stable, long-term companies.

Limits the risk a lot.

--------------------

SUMMARY

Looks like MIX due for the next leg up?

Some days of panicked buying lately and staged selling to keep little traders at bay.

Definite week/month/months hold.

------------------

MIRVAC group.... trading 13 or so cents... well below NTA (of about 20 cents).

REIT (real estate investment trust) with a decent chunk of factory units/warehouses in the greater Chicago area. Yep... entirely based in USA.

Stable tenants, long loan facility.

SP went from strength to strength (albeit) slowly... over the entire course of market woes over last two years. Nice pullbacks to accumulate... then filled every gap so far... next one will be a cracker.

Basically.... if you would like to buy a $100,000 worth of prime USA industrial property.... and would like to only pay about $65,000.... MIX is worth a look at. No insurances... no agents.... no rent collecting.... no maintenance by you.... just buy MIX shares and own property.

Soon to re-commence a dividend.... so will be hunted by yield junkies.

Dead boring stock...under the radar... very safe parking lot for spare cash... governed by strict rules....ie no cap raising.... very suitable to numbers people like our friend finch2 perhaps?

World did not end... markets survived.... probably time for MIX to be recognized as good value again.

Safe to have bids in at 12 cents and wait to be hit on down days in market. Or be a bit greedy and chase a few for volume in 13 cent range?

Divi would be about 2 cents.... so yield will be very tidy indeed.

MIX DOWNSIDE RISK

Chicago/USA dirty bomb or nuke attack

Oz Dollars goes through the roof.

That's about it.....

bsh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.