GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

This Placement has not been positive for the Share...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    This Placement has not been positive for the Share Price.

Mainly,I reckon because it CLOSED on the same day it was Announced.This did not allow New Investors on the sidelines to BUY IN so they could take advantage of the "discounted,free of Brokerage" $5grand bargain.

Previously when this All Shareholder "Deal" happened at 110 some years ago,there was a much later Closing Date.We had Depth and Course of Sales all cluttered up with these "canny" buyers of even ONE Bleeding Share so they qualified for the 5 grand special.

This coincided with our Dave buying every day his Substantial Holding so by the time this 110 placement hit all the Shareholders' Chess/HIN accounts DYE was at 2BUCK$$$$.Wacko,hey?Ya shoulda been there!!

Well,then the Depth and Course of Sales was littered with 5010 or 5500 parcels ie the spp lots swamped into the Bid.
    Dave mopped up some of these until Management got some escrowed Pile of Shares and Options released and immediately flogged some 4 Million Shares and Options to Dave,closing Dave out with a sufficient,significant,Substantial Stake.

Our Dave did the Right Thing and immediately converted the Options into Fully Paid way before the Expiry Date.I think that gave DYE the Company some Million $$$ early.

Anyway,that's what happened last time DYE did a Special Purchase Plan for ALL ShareHolders instead of a selective placement to Only Overseas Investors.

It'll be different this time.Times,they are aChanging.

Auz so by June 30 the Corus ColorBond is going to be out there beyond Protype?Fabulous.That'll be Fun,hey? like also in d'FUNdamental sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.