GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

"Auz so by June 30 the Corus ColorBond is going to be out there...

1. 426 Posts.
    "Auz so by June 30 the Corus ColorBond is going to be out there beyond Protype"

Thats the plan, they originally said "northern summer" then in another talk June was mentioned.
    The idea of these panels is that they will have been manufactured in the new facility that was set up, using the process that would be scaled up to full production use.
    Its not tinkering in the labs with boffins, its one of the world biggest steel makers setting up a steel line that they could scale up and run at full steam.

So I don't know if they are called prototypes, or examples or small scale manufacture, point is they should have a panel that proves the concept in just a few short weeks. From there it is just a matter of scaling from small manufacture to large manufacture, something I imagine the Corus team are good at.

I believe they are talking about retail sale to select customers this year, and a more general release next year all things going to plan. They have already sped up the project a few times, if things run smoothly and the customers or govt bite, then it will no doubt be sped up some more.

This tech is so much further progressed than BLG and SLX and all the other codes we get shown here. We have taken off the lab coats and put on the blue overalls. Or maybe they are wearing green overalls?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.