GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

current action, page-3

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Has anyone seen any info yet on the fixing and termination systems being envisaged?

I'm assuming there will be some necessary differences from normal steel panels in the fixing - tek screw or similar will presumably need to be replaced with something insulated, or maybe there will be fixing "zones" printed on the panels (I imagine just running a fastner through the layers would not be cool) or even pre-drilled panels? All that would decrease versatility... Maybe clips rather than screws???

Then there is the issue of bringing out the two terminals for wiring - presumably some sort of lugs on the underside?

Some sort of clever clip might do the fixing and electrical ttermination...

Any talk about combining the panels with a thermal insulation layer? This exisits in stell panels now but is pretty exy - you would expect the sorts of companies who care to put solar panels up to also have an interest in insulation, though the systems don't have to be integrated I guess.

I'd expect the first adopters to be companies installing pretty large areas as it will be worth their while to go throught the process of becoming familiar with a new building processes.

I've not seen any of that sort of thing yet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.