RSH 4.76% 4.0¢ respiri limited

Whether people like or dislike Michael Clarke, it doesn't...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Whether people like or dislike Michael Clarke, it doesn't matter. He is well known and that's what does matter, whether it be in Australia or India. Celebrity endorsements get peoples attention, i don't know one end of a cricket racket from the other, but i know who he is.
    He makes people take notice and listen to his story, his story then relates to others who have kids with asthma, they then look into the product further. His work is then done.

About 12 months ago I explained to my wife what wheezo was about. We have two kids with asthma and have been in the exact situation Michael was in. She showed little interest and said she probably wouldn't spend $300 on it. Now after watching the show last night, she immediately said she would pay that and was very interested in the device. Now maybe i didn't explain the benefits properly last year, or maybe she wasn't listening smile.png. Either way, Michael's story created at least one new customer at our house, and I'm sure it did in thousands of households across Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $51.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.7¢ $301.9K 7.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 369145 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 131324 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.