SUM 6.82% 23.5¢ summit minerals limited

Current and future price predictions, page-38

1. 10,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Still too much emphasis in these Nb threads on share price action - much of which is only noise, or sentiment driven reaction.

The value of Nb, firstly as the crucial element in high strength low alloy (HSLA) steel and secondly as the possible key component of new safer and high performance batteries, is so great and the results of first blush exploration so encouraging that SUM deserves a M.Cap at least 5x current on risk/reward study alone.

Sure, it will be prudent to hold any longer term assessment into mining and offtake until at least the channel samples along outcropping pegmatite exposure is obtained. The crucial issue will be how large are the high grade zones and how long are the barren zones in the pegmatites.
    We must remember that all pegmatites are zoned, both in extent and cross section. That is their nature as the various minerals clump together to form large crystals and zones.

However we have the benefit of watching Sandro's you tubes where he chips away at the black mineralised substance from huge sections of exposed rock which looks to be well mineralised. On any grounds at all that calls for study as to whether it is wise to buy low, and that means now.

Yes I am hugely confident 70% - 80% atm, and I don't mind saying so -
    but it also means you should beware my enthusiasm and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.015(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $16.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.5¢ $20.69K 89.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 93456 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 47491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.