SVL 2.94% 16.5¢ silver mines limited

current and future valuation, page-2

1. 4,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3768
    nathan21 -

I remember you doing similar evaluations on OVR and speaking about long term etc for a very long time. I remenber you doing this when the price was in mid thirties and then in twenties and then below. I fell into it initially and made a small loss. To be very frank I did not do any calculations myself, but what I have seen is that OVR has lost 75% of its value during the period you were doing similar analysis and it is sub 10c now. Same thing with MNB but here I exited with a small gain.

If the valuations are true then why is that market does not recognixe these evaluations for OVR, MNB and now SVL.

I am posting this just so that people look at all perspective and do their research before assuming what is presented here is what the market thinks - somethink I learnt from experience.

I know I am not analysing the stck but I have seen the price being a laggard for such a long time that I am skeptical about valuations. I remember sometime back there was some release and grades were not good and market treated it accordingly. So good work in doing valuations and liked the idea about scalping that you mentioned in some other thread for a quick 20-30% gain, but long term, I am not sure.

-dc1234

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $248.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $496.7K 2.951M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38364 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 615122 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.