VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

current annual revenue

1. 286 Posts.
    I'd like to work out the current annual revenue of VIL.

My experience in such calculations is limited so if i have made a glaring mistake please feel free to correct it.

Assumptions:
    1 AUD = 1 USD
    80USD - Im using 80USD for oil calculations even though its 88 atm.
    4 USD = Price of gas.
    400BOPD from Bongo 400/10 = 40
    40*80 = $3200USD a day
    3200*365 = $1,168,000 a year before costs.

Now heres where i struggle. To work out how much 248 MCF (2.48MMcf/d /10) works out in USD. Someone able to help me with that? I have tried numerous calculators and google'd it for the past hour however all the figures offered seem way too varied to be accurate.

Silverwood - now producing 30BOPD - 30% = 9BOPD = LOL
    9*80*365 = $262,800 per year before costs.

Bullseye - From the Pass merger Ann "Bullseye project provides approximately $35,000 per month cashflow"
    Lets say that has dwindled down to $25,000 a month as its currently in decline and they are waiting for production to stop before trying a the Camerina sands interval.
    From AGM minutes:
    "Plan to test the Camerina in Jumonville # 1 well once
    commercial production ends. Camerina estimated resources: 2.2 ? 7.1 MMBO and 2-7 BCF of gas (but extent of reservoir unknown).

So 25k*12 = $300,000 per annum.

Not factoring the gas from Bongo this is a total of approx $1.7m a year before costs. Surely thats enough to pay maintenance? Why i am writing all of this is basically as 3 months ago when the FP ann came out and we sunk to 1.2 i thought to myself "jesus.. this co. could actually go belly up." however i now have complete confidence that though the current SP is a far cry from 3.2c (my entry price) it is in no danger of getting much lower for long. If i had more money i would say that 1.3-1.4c is a great buy. Especially with Sidi spudding in a few weeks. That should take us up to 2c on hype alone. 25% gain minimum risk.

Our big play no doubt is still FP2 which will hopefully have a location chosen by March and then its a matter of farm out and then spud.

Sentiment changed to "buy"

Please DYOR this is all IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.