VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Sorry if i misguided anyone, i did state at the start of my...

1. 286 Posts.
    Sorry if i misguided anyone, i did state at the start of my calculations post that it was porbably not 100% accurate and if anyone knew this they were welcome to correct me.

I mistook Mug for saying it should be $22pb, after mljet said that VIL dont get the spot price. As i still cant see anywhere that states we do. Then factored that into VIL's own statement from an Ann that they are currently making 600k pa and spending 500k pa. Then after redoing these calculations with bongo at $22pb they ended up rather close to this figure (i think it was 700k pa or something).

Perhaps they are yet to factor in the cash flow from Bongo, we will find out in a few weeks when they release stabilised flow rates and an accurate reserve estimate.

Im certainly NOT downramping believe101. I have a very large interest in VIL and would much prefer to see the SP sitting happily anywhere above 3.2c than anywhere below it, Id also prefer to underestimate my interest and be nicely surprised then over estimate it and be sorry as hell.

Please dont come out guns blazing at anyone who doesnt agree with your estimations and HAS provided reasons for why. Stop looking over your shoulder mate. Relax.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.