SDV 0.00% 47.0¢ scidev ltd

current betting, page-19

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    The APG technology is not a competitor with the Halex process. This summary of what APG do is from one of their recent anns.

"Austpac’s key technology transforms ilmenite into high-grade synthetic rutile, a preferred feedstock for titanium dioxide pigment production. The technology can also be used to process waste chloride solutions and iron oxides produced by steel making to recover hydrochloric acid and iron metal pellets. A third process can be used to produce Direct Reduced Iron (DRI) from both hematite and magnetite iron ores. "

Nowhere does the summary say anything about producing zinc in any form. As far as I can tell, the only similarities between the two processes is the use of the chloride ion and the production of an iron oxide byproduct. From a chemical perspective, the processes are entirely different.

I fail to understand why APG keeps being brought up on the INL thread. The processes are different and are not competing technologies. Even the recycling streams they access are different. The APG process regenerates spent pickle liquor while INL's halex process accesses EAFD (electric arc furnace dust).

Speaking of INL, I notice someone is so keen to see the oppies trading at 0.5c that they were prepared to put through a $6.50 trade. In spide of the gloom that pervades this thread, there are still players looking to manipulate the stock. The company is clearly repositioning itself to participate in this mystery deal to the point of selling assets on the cheap.

I continue to hold and hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 47.0¢ $56 119

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19266 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 24794 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.