RSH 0.00% 2.9¢ respiri limited

Hershamboy, believe me I understand your frustration. However,...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hershamboy, believe me I understand your frustration. However, as you know, there are many moving parts in running a company and in this case, a small team of people and a three person board. IMO, CEO (and a highly qualified one) can't "drive things forward" and execute a sound strategy when the other two directors are in a position to outvote him. CEO can't play every role in the company. Certain tasks need to be delegated. Don't see how getting rid of Thompson is stupid when he has failed to do the one thing he was hired to do. Thompson promised results of these key studies a long time ago. I remember him saying this on the last call which took place some time ago. Surely there are other academics/scientists who can come in and deliver on the studies? CEO doesn't conduct the studies and can't successfully deliver on what is promised if an inexperienced board gets in the way. I believe this is the case at the moment. A good way to get serious money in order to get wheezo to market is by have a strong, experienced board (preferably more than three people only) who is fully supportive of the CEO's strategy so he can continue to move company forward. Just look at other MedTech companies. One of the keys to their success is having a highly qualified board who bring credibility to the company and instill confidence in the market and thereby attracting potential partners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 347131 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 121551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.