ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Rupe and Amazed, thank you for your acolades.I can not let pass...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Rupe and Amazed, thank you for your acolades.

I can not let pass the opporunity to acknowledge Ashley Moore's inclusion in what I think is the "Dream Team". Ashley's appointment was the only good thing that the previous CE did. Ashley's engineering experience together with the time he has spent living and working in ASIA has been invaluable.Out in the market place Ashley was the creditable face to the Company during the rein of the previous team.

Iain's large shareholding and his willingness to stump up more fund by underwriting part of the recent Capital Raising should not go unnoticed. Iain's committment to the company at that time gave us long term shareholders more than a glimmer of hope. Iain would be ensuring that us long term shareholders are not being diluted, something that we should all be greatful for.

Steve's and Mike's contribution has been enormous and us long term shareholders would have done our investment without them.

Steve's involvement after the previous Board jumped was over and above the call of duty. At one period of time the Company was effectively down to one active Director, Steve.
    Steve's decission to press on was brave. Thank goodness Mike also was up for the challenge.

The Company has never been in better hands.

Goodluck to all the long term shareholders, the true believers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.