COE 2.56% 19.0¢ cooper energy limited

recoop Alot of exploration and supply will be choked off if it...

1. 20,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    recoop

Alot of exploration and supply will be choked off if it went to 40. Don't forget all that big brazillian drilling that requires oil at be at 80 dollars to make any profit. alot of the drilling requires oil at 60 plus when one factors in dry holes

Cooper production costs are very low so I really cant see cooper having any probelms even if oil does fall. The slide in oil is all about the ecomnomic growth outlook. when things settle down I would expect it to bounce back as china will still grow. oil is still diminishing.

Even with all this capitulation, I am very relaxed holding cooper knowing that if they stayed at this price for long a buy back will eventually occur. I admit I never thought it would trade this low, but I think a bounce back to the 40s will be very quick when the market stabilises.

Recoop, I only track approx 15 stocks closely, and as I have said before, why I always liked cooper was that even if the oil price went to $40, they would be proftiable and stil be valued at about 40 cents (considering 30 cents is cash). Other oilers with little cash, even if they have and higher production, will be worth less in a low oil price environment.

and lastly yes if I wanted to expose myslef more to this maket cooper would be a risk free bet. I only wish I didnt buy in heave in the 40ws and ealry 50s as I could have bought 70% more shares now if I was in cash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.