BGL 1.63% $1.82 bellevue gold limited

current coal stocks, page-11

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    "So as far as Joe public and that includes me is concerned we may as well be ostriches because I have seen nothing by way of explanation, heard nothing and have no idea what has happened or happening to the remains of my very poor investment".

The company will release its December Quarterly within the next 2 weeks. It will be the perfect platform for the new management team to communicate its progress, vision and strategy to shareholders. If it chooses to say nothing new then you can rest assured these guys are going to do their credibility no favours whatsoever.

After the disgraceful performance of DRG throughout the entire 2012, the stock has zero support in the market place. Therefore, perception reigns supreme.

If the new management teams wants to endear itself to shareholders then they better do something positive and insightful in the way of communication. The obligatory Qtryl Activities Report is the perfect forum for them to do that. If the new team chooses to say nothing....then they are basically starting off their tender by pi$$ing over its sharehodlers - it is going to be sending a very negative message to the market.

DRG shareholders are not expecting any miracles by the new team in the immediate term but every single shareholder WILL be expecting some insights.

The ball is in the courts of the new management team. Throw your shareholders a bone.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.84 $1.80 $5.169M 2.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56503 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 6164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.