ASN 9.09% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Current Equivalent Br I Li value, page-9

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Cheers 1Sharetrader1

Appreciate your time you put into giving an estimation.

What we have is highly misunderstood by the market and by us: Every hole, every zone, flow rates, and minerals etc Most people can only hold and take in so much info (like myself) But! This project is multi dimensional. No doubt once it's on the way to development on a commercial scale multiple drill holes will be extracting brine from different zones feeding and processing the production plant and then on our customers.

We know and feel we're onto something good. It's just a long wait for this project to develop (like many others in the resource sector) as there's so much to it.

Hopefully shareholders and ASN don't loose too much stake as the development take place.

I value everyone's post here including surfing pics, brine calcs n data regarding the project and ongoing rants.

Cheers to the Bruce's for forward thinking of leaving Australia in-search of Lithium Brine, the investors for making this possible, for the success of the project and to spirits, red wine and beer to see us through

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $184.0K 1.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 562177 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 576402 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.