RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I must admit that I totally underestimated how far commercial...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I must admit that I totally underestimated how far commercial naivety among newbies could extend. To value this company in the hundreds of millions when revenues were just a few hundred thou. The blue sky trajectory for a company that overpays its management, adds millions of performance shares just for doing a job that is more than compensated by generous salaries, that are still in investigation stages on many of its "products" is unbelievable even at a SP of 6c. CannEpil was meant to generate millions for example. Its hardly got off the ground after a couple of years. Its all hype. Malta will require a big cash injection. Look out for another CR, I'm surprised they have not leveraged the newbies by doing a CR when the price was pumped to 12c. Maybe they thought that the market had more Peterhc's that only read the latest annual report that they could cash in on?
    OK so I sold 3000000 shares @ 6.1 and after 3 years made a $50k profit. Silly me for not anticipating newbie enthusiasm and exiting at a higher price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.