KCN 5.48% $1.38 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Current Mgmg fake promises Versus actually delivered..., page-75

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    wcq

1. Who doesn't have an agenda?
    2. Who are you to decide what's right or wrong, lie or truth?

1. That is so vague. We all have agendas of some sort. I am talking about publicising them.

2. That is exactly the problem. Before social media, freedom of speech meant complaining at your BBQ on a Sunday afternoon in front of 10 people whom you most likely know. Since social media became the 'only' way to communicate, freedom of speech has taken on a whole different meaning. An opinion can now be broadcast to billions. Your first question will be "What is wrong with that?" The simple answer is look at this forum. Every poster is looking in hindsight at what has happened to KCN. They said this but didn't do it. They did this but would have been better doing that. How does the poster know what the choices were at the time the decision was made. OR what variables were in play at that time. How do they know it was management's fault? Answer, to my knowledge, is no one. But that does not stop them posting their opinion. Why is that wrong? Quite simply it can influence readers who come to this forum for find formation on KCN.

Extrapolate the above to the multitude of people who can see a way to make money as long as the message is sensational enough get clicks. And if you don't think that is enough. How many times do you look at a public figure and complain about how they have spun the facts.

One more. If I wrote a comment saying "A person close to KCN has told me that the share price will reach $25 per share in the near future." So in response you borrow and buy shares only to see them fall and not only do you lose money but you must pay back the loan. Would you still champion free speech?

The answer to your question. Who sets laws and punishments to protect society?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.