DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Current NTA, page-24

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi Casius,

SOLG: National bank of canada values at 60 Canadian cents, = UK 35 pence. SOLG currently UK 21.65 pence.

AJQ: Back in Oct 2015, AEP were prepared to pay 20 cps, loosely based on the Humungous gas pocket in the NT. I understand, (and stand to be corrected), that a recent moratorium has been lifted in the NT to allow fracking once again which is probably required to unlock this energy source and reverse the flow of gas back from Mt Isa to Gladstone LPG processing faculties for export. AJQ current SP, not withstanding the progress AJQ has made post 2015 = 10cps

ANW: Look at market peers ( or simply go to the ANW threads) for many and varied valuations, but note, all are at multiples of todays shareprice, - 3 or 4 years ago, I did my own valuation on Taronga alone,came out at Minmum 3cps, and that does not allow for increase in grade or any factor based on expansion of same, which is looking highly likely.
    Since then, ANW has bought Granville, and basically could resume production any day now. And Mt Cobalt has been further explored with all commentary pointing to if nothing else, a substantial Nickel deposit - But go have a look, the future is both diversified and positive.
    Current SP = 1.5cps.

This can all be calculated back as to what impact it could have on DGR, which may large or small, but my point was and remains, these companies are managed under the influence of DGR Management, and iot appears the same "business model" is applied. And that "Business model" has total disregard to SP.
    The DGR Business model has little or no consideration (at this point in time), for Shareholder return, or Share price. And until the model changes .......or matures further......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.