DGR 22.2% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Current NTA, page-25

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Great news/results out of Ghana - again supporting what a fantastic fleet of companies DGR is involved in.
    Unfortunately, it also looks like no credit will be given to the DGR sp in lieu of those great results.

Can anyone tell me, of the abundant resource IRR has in the ground, are there any plans underway to bring any of them to or, are they in, production ?

A quick look at the fundamentals supplied by LSE tends to indicate that IRR is loss making business.

Capture.JPG

To My mind, resources in the ground are nothing but an expense until you get to mining them or there is M&A activity.

Which is my total point, at some time DGR needs to go from building an asset which is expensive to keep, to actually making some money to meet those expenses plus corporate costs and a little left over for a modest divvie, then we will see the SP improve.

I suggest if this was the game plan (and it is), after 14 or so years, we should have achieved it.

Yes our asset base may be smaller,  but DGR wouldnt be failing to attract retail investors, and wouldnt be having cash raisings at prices lower than the current SP for itself or its sponsored companies.

IMO.

So lets either find another suitor for one of our sponsored companies and quickly, fast track the more mature ones into production, and lets get our SP out of the doldrums.
    ( I guess some would say that, "that" is exactly what we are doing. Well, for some reason, it certainly doesnt feel like it.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.188K 607.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 406246 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 289288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.