DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

That is utter nonsense. So the whole asset base of IRR is a...

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360

That is utter nonsense. So the whole asset base of IRR is a liability based on a short term cash issue and the fact it doesnt generate cash flow?? You refuse to acknowledge that resources have an intrinsic value and this value is determined on size and grade??DGR typically runs its subs on an oily rag, it has never had trouble raising funds. It wont be a problem at all and you know it. The institutions like Assore and Sumitomo have major stakes and the funds required are a piss in the wind for them. Massive lithium potential. They will want this, question over raising now is what is the best way for Vincent and Mather to raise.. not if raising will cause dillution.

You were right regarding the price rise. IRR went up 7.4% not 9% as I stated. But the spread was 6.4% on top of that. No one is selling this illiquid stock for less than 25 pence.

It will rise again tonight as the news spreads and the uptrend will be established.

Look Im not saying DGR will necessarily go to the moon today. But I just want to point out that my faith and that of others has led to me avoiding capital gains tax. At this point you have to anticipate buying back to soon with a bit of FOMO.

I get to gloat based on the fact that the short term traders here do not represent a full and fair picture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.