DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

Current NTA, page-30

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    PB,

Rest easy mate, I am not arguing anything, and for sure you don't need to be terrified of any repercussions that my post could cause a massive sell down across the board

I want to be clear here, that, that is exactly why I did not make my comments on the IRR thread, and preferred to land them here at DGR's feet and not IRR's.
    You are a smart guy, I can tell that, but lets quickly look at the crux of my comments and your counter - if for nothing else but to clarify my position.

And I am going to sum it up with a spiel on PE ratio.

Which, for those who are unfamiliar, is described as best I see it, here.
    https://www.ruleoneinvesting.com/blog/how-to-invest/pe-ratios-and-rule-1/

Mate, your take on my post that " any mining asset not producing cash is essentially a liability and should be attributed zero value? Because its a loss making business???" is a total misunderstanding.

I want to dispel your understanding, refine my post, and keep the discussion as it has evolved within the bounds of this thread.

IRR is an interesting beast, and one I follow in a macro fashion, but have expressed my appreciation to RubioToro in particular for keeping us all informed.

However, if the likes of Sumitomo, and, Assore are compared in the same vein as DGR we need futher discussion.

Sumitomo is a monstrous entity, Assore is easier to quickly understand so I will go there.

Assore has a PE ratio of 6.08.
    DGR has a PE ratio of -27.67 (yep negative 26.67)

The clarity needed is that to Assore, IRR represents future earnings, It is the catylist to, not only future earnings of the company, but, Increased future earnings.

To DGR, , IRR (currently without earnings), has no contributing factor. It may in fact have a cost element.

I have beat this drum loud and hard and will continue to do so.
    When DGR raises the ratio of income compared to resource development, the SP will increase.

Then with the magnificent ability of NM to discover new resource we will show value in line with market peers.

Lets get some capitalists, and not Geologists on the board.

Personally, I would like cash in the bank, rather than a bunch of lovely rocks in my collection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.