DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Hi Jap - I read Caesius comment (doing nothing), as relating to...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi Jap - I read Caesius comment (doing nothing), as relating to whats happening with Share price, and not Company progress. I may be wrong and Caes can correct me.
    Perhaps if Caesius declared himself a chartist and technical invester, as opposed to a fundamentalist , his comment would be understood by all.

Having had a closer look today, I fully suspect in the absence of further corporate activity, the DGR sp will retreat into the 10cps. My opinion based on my perception of the historical relationship between the sp of SOLG and DGR.

I want to revoke my earlier comment that the SOLG investors appear more bullish than DGRs..that was based on an improving sp for SOLG while DGR is already in decline.

As I said above, I think the DGR sp is a tad fat, because SOLG has been in the 28p range a number of times this year, with no real appreciation to DGR..bar pushing to 10cps. which is where my prediction comes from.

So in my mind, looking for an entry to DGR circa 10c would be a sound target, looking for a sub 10c entry may be stretching your luck (dependent on how SOLG is being valued), and that luck, if further corporate action ensues, is something someone would be S**T out of.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.