DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

Current NTA, page-51

1. 4,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    I was initially attracted by Solomon Gold's big jump many years back. I traded D'Aguilar
    a few times back then and made a bit of money. Then I also started to invest in AJQ and ANW which I traded through good and bad times. (Holding both right now)

With DGR it became a love / hate affair. I was not happy when NM diluted DGR ad nauseam and I sold half of my holding at a heavy loss. But what I did I doubled up at he bottom and haven't sold a share for many years.

Now I will compare NM with Trump and say as Trump puts America first, NM puts himself and his Directors first, we all know that. But you have to give credit where credit is due. You don't have to like those guys but NM has put DGR on the (world) map and one thing is for sure, he won't be gone after 4 or 8 years (like Trump). There is a long term plan in place, pity I haven't found out what the plan or the holy grail is.

And C I am happy for you that your "prediction" came true and SOLG slowed down for the time being. (I did actually say that as well) But what I also said is that the name BHP won't go away. And here is a great summary from a Brit board and why I will wait til it happens. GL

https://seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4206032-showdown-looming-solgold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.625K 255.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 187208 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 156858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.