DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

Hi Guys, I think the graph below shows the true reflection of...

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Hi Guys,

I think the graph below shows the true reflection of DHR and today's announcement on the SP:

DGR_NTA_composition.png

The total value of DHR amongst DGR's NTA is immaterial. Today's announcement and subsequent fall in value of DHR (-25%) is even less - i.e. AUD$800k.

Personally, I am here solely for SOLG and everything else is a buffer/ bonus to me.

The fact that I can buy, indirectly, SOLG at A$0.65c in the A$1.00 ... valuing everything else DGR has at ZERO is why I am here.

If I ascribe a M2M value for the other assets then I can buy the basket at A$0.46c in the A$1.

SOLG will continue to drive the DGR SP, IMO and I fully anticipate a major corporate transaction at some point.

For those interested, Cornerstone is also well worth a look based on the same rationale. You gain C$1 worth of exposure to Casabel/ SOLG for C$0.69c and get their remaining Ecuadorian assets for free.

Cornerstone, more so than DGR could be a Chess piece that falls soon as part of any potential fight for control of SOLG.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $990 99.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 204621 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 17663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.