DGR 4.17% 2.5¢ dgr global limited

Hi Guys, I think the graph below shows the true reflection of...

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    Hi Guys,

I think the graph below shows the true reflection of DHR and today's announcement on the SP:

DGR_NTA_composition.png

The total value of DHR amongst DGR's NTA is immaterial. Today's announcement and subsequent fall in value of DHR (-25%) is even less - i.e. AUD$800k.

Personally, I am here solely for SOLG and everything else is a buffer/ bonus to me.

The fact that I can buy, indirectly, SOLG at A$0.65c in the A$1.00 ... valuing everything else DGR has at ZERO is why I am here.

If I ascribe a M2M value for the other assets then I can buy the basket at A$0.46c in the A$1.

SOLG will continue to drive the DGR SP, IMO and I fully anticipate a major corporate transaction at some point.

For those interested, Cornerstone is also well worth a look based on the same rationale. You gain C$1 worth of exposure to Casabel/ SOLG for C$0.69c and get their remaining Ecuadorian assets for free.

Cornerstone, more so than DGR could be a Chess piece that falls soon as part of any potential fight for control of SOLG.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.