BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

current offer significantly undervalues bow, page-29

1. 84 Posts.
    Seamfiend

I have no idea whether you are valued at $2,000 or $5 million but in determining whether you are talking yourself up to your buddies I would ask a few questions and then do some further research.

E.g. If you tell me that you flip burgers for a living, and that as a reference point a person who flips burgers earns $5.00 per hour, I think that you are being unrealistic on whether you will be able to achieve your target/value of $5m.

If however you tell me that you are the CEO of an ASX20 listed company and as a reference point I know that the typical CEO earns +$5m, I think that you are being realistic on whether you will be able to achieve your target/value of $5m.

My point is that when placing a target/valuation on assets it is important to use reference points of similar transactions.

I DONT think that using the multiples achieved in 2008 - 2010 are valid given the change in economic conditions.

I DO however think that using a reference point which was the basis of a takeover offer just 5 weeks ago is valid!

I would be happy for some more information from other investors of the justification of why ESG's assets are 2.33 times more valuable than BOW's ($0.15GJ instead of $0.50 GJ).

I agree that STO already owned a 20% stake in ESG so it wasnt really a $0.50 cost to STO and that a script offer needs to be higher than a pure cash offer as investors take on market risk of STO's share price until the deal is complete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.