GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

Imo the current GGE business plan is very suitable for the...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Imo the current GGE business plan is very suitable for the economic situation we find ourselves in. Some of the peers have great cars but have locked the key in the ignition! We have quite a few spare keys but only a couple will open the door.

GGE has the 2 producing wells earning between $4-$5m pa and low admin costs which even if no prospects delivered would provide cash to participate in several small WI projects per year.

An example of this is the Port Hudson project which for $160k gets 15% interest in potential 250bbls opd. If you look at the Port Hudson field production over the past 20 years it has been larger than all the other areas including NVille. There are LUWs in the field with 5 to 6 wells each producing this daily rate.

With Abita I doubt we could of told CW to do additional well but will have to wait until they are ready. They probably want to stabilise the 1st stage before doing more. CW have 2 expired permits near Abita so are not rushing things here.

AB whilst unsuccessful did find gas. If this was a potential field then it would make sense to have another go in the future & put a hole in the right place here rather some other random target.

The Napoleonville projects appear to be the main focus and the others appear to be targeted at other potential field developments.

Have a look at the Feb 2011 company preso if inclined. There is a very good Desiree slide detailing the project. Looks to be between Landry and Dugas wells. Interestingly there is a Desiree, Josephine and Louise Simoneaux, in the history and these (Landry & Dugas) are property names in the area so I am now thinking all the Napoleonville prospect are in that NE section of the 7010 field but I could be wrong.

Been a bit of fun researching this one, as always this is my interpretation and opinion only. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $3.867K 644.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1565500 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3016706 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.