TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Current Position

1. 92 Posts.
    I have just reviewed all the publicly available data on ASX and TSV web site. There is nothing to indicate other than the usual risk. In fact the risk is lower than AWE was at the same stage. Why are there seller? This is unknown but if it were a big player from inside it would force me the take up a collection. There is nothing to indicate any problem in fact it is the opposite as one of these well is likely to become a commercial well. Once that happens there will be more drilling and these will go deeper to find the full well size. The down size at most will be one well, short term and more drilling to find more. The up size is two commercial wells with drilling to find the full depth and more drilling to find more commercial wells. There will be another $50M spent with development and more drilling over the next few years. The share price if on the low side C 50 60 cents on the up side over $2

I believe at this stage everyone is nervous of the wider market and that TSV is on time and schedule to become a mid size player in the WA market with Alcoa from this one discovery

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.