BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hi all,I have attached a clickable chart which may be of...

1. 521 Posts.
    Hi all,

I have attached a clickable chart which may be of interest. It contains the original chart I sent to a trading partner of mine after close of trading on 12 April, wherein I anticipated an intra-day low on 13 April of $5.39, plus an insert (bottom right corner in the red box) which provides an update of the relevent section of the original chart as at 11:00am today.

BRM-2011-04-15

Note that today's low of $5.40 made an exact touch on the purple sliding parallel line before reversing. That's what I expected two days ago, but I was out by two days.

Anyway, the point I am making is that I think $5.40 is likely to be today's intra-day low and is likely to mark the lowest price we will see in this current round of manipulation. For those who trade BRM, as well as having a long-term core holding, I think current levels would be a good time for an entry, to ride it back towards the Median Line on the chart for a good percentage gain.

I'm prepared to call a bottom at $5.40 based on this chart, so it's a good time to beat the manipulators at their own game and soak up whatever stock they are throwing out in their efforts to push the price down and trigger various stop loss settings on the way. Let them buy their own stock back at whatever higher price you decide to sell it to them.

Regards,
    Bones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.