BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hi Schueym99,I said I'd probably post an updated chart for you...

1. 521 Posts.
    Hi Schueym99,

I said I'd probably post an updated chart for you by today, in response to your request of 8 Apr in your 'Calling Bones' post.

The chart I have just posted this morning at 11:27 should suffice because, as well as it's specific message about the intra-day low, it shows the pitchfork I am currently using and price movements within it. It has proved to be a very accurate guide since I first drew it on 17 Nov last year and, until events prove otherwise, it remains a valid descriptor of price movements as far as I am concerned and is very useful for anticipating turning points for price.

Note how price has tested/retested each of the drawn lines as either a support or resistance level (depending on the direction from which it has approached the line) on each occasion price has reached or crossed a line. In most cases it has then back-tested a former resistance level as a new support level (and vice versa). Most of these moves are predictable (to about 70% certainty) and therefore reassuring in terms of decision making.

I will continue to update this chart nightly and will post further observations as circumstances warrant. I hope this helps.

Regards,
    Bones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.