BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hi Kiwi168,I don't think the chart I posted has influenced the...

1. 521 Posts.
    Hi Kiwi168,

I don't think the chart I posted has influenced the price movement to any extent. It would be rather presumptuous of me to think I have any level of influence on the market, so I won't assume that for a minute.

In relation to your interpretation of BRM's share price at the end of June, I would say the following. In pitchfork theory, price always tries to return to the Median Line (ML) from the two outer lines known as the Upper Median Line Parallal (written as U-MLH) and the Lower Median Line Parallel (L-MLH).

Given the upwards angle of the current pitchfork, it is quite reasonable to assume that on 30 June, price would lie somewhere between the Lower Median Line Parallel (at around $6.56 at that stage) and the Median Line (at around $7.72). I doubt that price will have moved into the pitchfork's upper channel by then (i.e. above the Median Line), so I won't project any higher prices.

Even being conservative, I would not be surprised to see a share price around $7.00 - $7.10 on or before 30 June, 2011. It's just my opinion of course and no one can predict the market accurately, but I think I have a reasonable basis for that estimate.

Regards,
    Bones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.