BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

In response to a question from W1, I posted last night that I...

1. 521 Posts.
    In response to a question from W1, I posted last night that I thought price might retrace to around $3.49 - $3.50 before setting itself for the next leg up. I note that it dropped to $3.53 this morning, but what is really pleasing to see is the speed with which buyers jumped in to push price back up to a high of $3.75 before settling to its current level (at 13:50) of $3.73, one cent above its open. That was a really pleasant surprise.

At this stage the Volume Weighted Average Price for today's trading is $3.6813, on the strongest volume we have seen for the last 13 trading days - already over 684,000 and we still have just over two hours trading to go.

These are all very good signs to my way of thinking and I am tending to write off this morning's drop simply to the departure of those speculators who bought in on the prospect of a quick profit from the DFS announcement and have moved on when it was obvious that one wasn't coming.

We may not be looking at a retracement of the duration I anticipated when I wrote my comments last night, even if the magnitude was about right, and that's a very encouraging signal. It also backs up the comments Phillip_K and others have already made today about a good, solid DFS that we should be pleased with. The market certainly seems ready to support price, based on its content.

Looking good!

Regards,
    Bones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.