GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

current price, page-8

1. 5,079 Posts.
    jefferies

the cornerstone investor is a P1 thing, they are at present not a listed company,
    they do not have to make ASX announcement,

the only announcements are through GCN of course that will change on listing

now how can GCN make an announcement regarding a cornerstone investor, what can they possibly say at this point that has not already been conveyed through the interview

as I understand the cornerstone investor was waiting for valuation for DD, now P1 are handling this investor/s not GCN

What would you want GCN to announce on this, that is not already known.

I am sure GCN will make an announcement with P1 on the cornerstone investor when it is done,

as it will effect P1 listing and GCN shareholders will be a party to the P1 listing

but if nothing has changed what would you want them to say.

if there is someone I haven't thought of I am happy to pass that on.

they made updates on the valuation when things changed or deadlines were not met

many said the valuation was rubbish, I said all along that it will come. it did

Cornerstone investor will come in my opinion, nothing has changed since the interview but for comments made at AGM that there could be another 1 or 2 interested parties,
    I don't think there will be more than 1, as I think they only want enough to meet ASX requirements, however I cannot say it will be with the original one they thought at the time.
    they don't expect their business to cost much to run so doubt they would want much money at this point before launch,

but I could be wrong.
    if you think GCN should say something tell me what that would be, and why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.