CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

current pricing, page-7

1. 2,284 Posts.
    Mate you're speaking to the converted ie peak oil macrotruisms .Even if saudi iraq iran brazil etc rerated the size of their existing oil fields upwards in size, its only a matter of time before oil goes beyond $200 a barrel. Maybe i didnt state my ideas correctly in a prior post. I'm looking at leading "micro" indicators regards CFU and its associated markets both here and o/s.Regards the charts on our bourse the trend is your friend. You guys must think its your enemy because your cfu equity is in the red. THE MARKET ATTRACT L-T SEED INVESTORS WHO WISH TO SEE THE INVESTMENT GROW AND ALSO SHORT TERM INVESTORS. All of this works in a state of disorientated harmony as volitility, market uncertainity,day traders,nervous nellies,cap raisers and share dilulution all must be taken into consideration.You could gather all of them words and classify as RISK/reward or RISK/failure based on a great IDEA. I hear the argument of de-centralised energy. But is that relevant to CFU sp say over the next 12-18 mths?
    I'm seeing the trend on the chart. It disturbs me as i'm not a shorter of this one for ethical reasons. I don't see orders coming yet all i see is demo's installed, like mushies popping up here and there.I know big ultility power companies have a try before they buy scene going on Like a smorgasboard type lucheon. Have abit of this and that on ya plate. I see the competition in Japan for fuel cells.I know what they can do with a half decent baked idea. These companies (toshiba etc) have economies of scale that can create a competitive price advantage over tiny CFU.
    Do you get were i'm coming from. I dont have the cash to tie up in CFU waiting for the next 3 yrs.I can turn $10k over 3 times in that space of time with some good placements. Its always an opportunity cost scenario The market is perfect in that the price is what it is at any given time. But it seems cruel sometimes on what can happen to a stock and loyal shareholders who stick thru thick and thin when other factors come into play. Factors that are inherently connected on any given day with the sp. I would be prepared to get back in after i hear the news about a 1/ cap raiser to come ; 2/forward orders are rec'd; 3/news about the marketing development in Europe/Japan of japanese competitors in the domestic market

Thanks for your reply CT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.