CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Your points are valid Couchtrader. But you might also lose your...

1. 283 Posts.
    Your points are valid Couchtrader. But you might also lose your $$ chasing that quick Buck elsewhere. CFU is certainly neglected at the moment, but as you & I both know - everytime there's a stockmarket crash, it's the small caps that get neglected & Big Blue chips that are in demand (flight to quality). CFU's Board has publicly stated that they believe the company will turn it's first profit hopefully within the next 18months. I think CFU has great potential and I think the arbitrage opportunity surrounding Peak Oil is enormous, specifically because Goverments don't make any effort to educate the public about WHERE WE'RE CURRENTLY AT in terms of natural decline rates for Cantarell field in Mexico & most of the other Super Giant Oilfields. If the Governments of the world made an effort to educate the public, we'd have another Manhattan Project on Renewable Energy/Sustainable Energy systems. Instead they try to espouse a "Business as usual" policy so that Joe Bloggs & his wife & kids keep borrowing & spending like there's no tomorrow. Because that's what keeps the economy running. I still think CFU is well positioned with it's technology & there's certainly no shortage of natural gas in Australia (or for Asia as a result of our reserves).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.