RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Current RAP board need overseeing regarding Pfizer behavior

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

My opinion ofcourse. I believe current board need overseeing, I thought TK very relaxed, yesTK and the board have put in, so do all people when employed, yet they havecreamed of enough revenue out of RAP for a good pay day leaving the ordinaryshareholders being sold down the toilet.

Appearsvaluation does not account for potential future income is this not a failure?

RAP sharesare better than any financial institute will ever be able to pay in dividends. Peoplewant continuity in income not like fly by nights making the quick buck.

TK very cageyabout further trials required, and future revenues and saying selloff in bestinterests of shareholders, bunkum there should be say a non-exclusive limited licensingagreement for Pfizer in USA, depending on Pfizercontributions to use Covid19, and RAP has the rest of the world. other RAPproducts to be assessed for clients at time of approval.

Further Ibelieve appears the current arrangements implying big companies with clout inGovernments can make or break little guys. If USA run that way, they miss outthere is the rest of the world vote NO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.