EPM 0.00% 0.6¢ eclipse metals limited.

In the search try looking for that same depth mine 10m from a...

1. nro
    9,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    In the search try looking for that same depth mine 10m from a body of water with a sea wall.

I found one in NW Western Australia and take a look at the issues.It was flooding almost weekly. Not saying this will happen here. I actually doubt that. But I do suspect dail dredging and therefore ongoing water treatment as you surely cant pump that into the sea as the former owner suggested. It needs to be treated as the company advised.

Now we have settled the approval is required theres the factors involved to be looked at. When you know that then its a good diving point to see weather the term of processing will be. Because so far everyone I have seen has said it will be a matter of years but ended up being many if you look at all the major operations in Greenland.

Once this is compiled then with the full picture of what the company finds and what the reports and public opinion may be. You can get a jist on weather the project is worth the funds. I dont know either way yet.

The only concern I have is a rushed timeframe for the company to discover all this and not even get approved or even the EIA approved (I believe). Before considerable monies need be paid. So hopefully if all this can be collated prior an informed ecision can be made and even more so.....Ill have a good chance of knowing if this is a good place too invest solidly or not before the rest of the market works through it themselves to understand.

Fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.