NEU 0.00% $17.09 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I think there is something to your proposition Mr. Cod. Lang was...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I think there is something to your proposition Mr. Cod. Lang was all set to increase share holding but the Neuren board went with Lanstead. One could be led to think the board didn't want Lang to have more influence.

It's interesting because Lang and Hancox pushed for Treagus to be installed as CEO and there has been a relationship through Acrux and QRx. There could be, as you suggest, the board wanting to go one way and Lang wanting to go another. The SP doesn't suggest that Lang is lightening his load so it can't be all bad.

http://www.copyright link/business/...technology-investment-secrets-20161220-gtf1pw

Hancox is on a number of pharma boards. Maybe his job guiding Neuren through is done, although you would think Lang would want him to be having a say on the final deal/CR etc. Unless as some have suggested he wants to bail so he can buy in.

Maybe Treagus is not happy with the Lang/Hancox position and is wanting to go in a different direction?  I don't think we will ever know what this is all about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.09
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.184B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $18.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.00 3429 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.