GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Wild ride again today - its like being on a roller coaster...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wild ride again today - its like being on a roller coaster owning GSW - so far its been great fun as well as being profitable!

Its now my biggest holding - bought my first parcel at $1.01 the all the way up to $2.50 - starting to wish I had topped up again today when it dipped below $3.50 - the current SP still looks good value based on the contracts signed already let alone what they might deliver in the next quarters as promised.

The revenues this Company could generate in the next 5 years could simply be 'off the charts' & for cornerstone investors to buy in a Cap Raise at $4 the agreements in place must be very solid IMO

It could be argued that Uber is 'just an ap' BUT it is valued at somewhere between $50-70billion USD whilst still making huge losses!!

GSW could have a very long way to go yet, especially if they consider a dual listing at some point!

I have worked in transport for over 30 years (both sides of the fence) & the biggest challenge was AND STILL IS technology to maximise efficiency in a very low margin industry - if the GSW software can revolutionise the industry by giving that real time 'last mile' efficiency/tracking then it really could be the distruptive business all holders are hoping that it can be.

Looking forward to the next phase....

Good luck to all Swiftys.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.