GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Sirocco, thanks for this post - it appears you're the only...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Sirocco, thanks for this post - it appears you're the only person in this forum (and possibly who holds GSW) that knows anything about the market they operate in.

To set the record straight, if you read SeekingAlpha's post, my comment was not to compare GSW to 1PG - they are, as you put it, chalk and pears.

What I was doing, for the benefit of the more inexperienced investors like 1Ronnie and many others that these kinds of stocks attract at this stage of their life, was highlighting the fact that even with (to quote you again) 'no direct competitors... huge support from MNC's, [a] strategy of global dominance, excessively large cash reserves AND no debt', companies can still fail (as 1PG did).

In providing some objectivity, my goal was simple: remind a hype-filled thread of the disasters that came from previous hype-filled threads.

This is how - and the only way how - GSW and 1PG are similar.

You misconstrued my previous post and at no stage did I try and compare them from a business perspective, which would be absurd - I simply stated the truth: many 'groundbreaking' SaaS firms have experienced incredible trajectories and picked up a lot of validation along the way (ie. smart money and notable partnerships), only to crash and burn.

For our sake, and my portfolio's, I hope GSW is a true winner, but even with the excitement that comes from seeing Yum! and AMZN listed in the announcements, I am trying to remain objective.

I'm sure you can appreciate that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.