GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Just some response regardng the NA Williams deal and possible...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just some response regardng the NA Williams deal and possible share prices bottom ect.

NA Williams is a marketing company that is involved in the auto industry in the US, as we all know. The expected revenue of USD138 would not flow through NA Williams books, so the fact that NA Williams may have 23M in revenue last year has no bearing on this contract at all. NA Williams would get a success fee (and/or trail) from every auto company that used the Getswift platform and that would flow to NA Williams Revenue.

I already posted yesterday, that we want to see a very detailed response tomorrow to address all concerns that investors have about contracts and credibility.

I have contacted the company twice this weekend - no response from yesterdays email and today after a strongly worded email again this morning I got a response from Bane Hunter.

The important part of the email quoted "The company plans to provide a response to the market collectively on Monday well before the start of trading. We will address the myriad of inaccuracies that the AFR published and selectively parsed".

Lets see what the response is before we worry about what the share price may or may not get to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.