CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Bearfriday,Well Benanke is meant to speak tonight so unless he...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    Bearfriday,

Well Benanke is meant to speak tonight so unless he blurts out something impressive, I think we are in real trouble. I don't think this is a "CCC" thing as such, this is to do with the whole chomozle out there and CCC is no exception. I personally think that what we have been seeing the past few months is a sign that no one wants to admit to themselves and I hope I am totally wrong, but we arn't experiencing the occassional hissy fits and then it recoups a bit and then another hissy fit etc.... What we are seeing is a slow gradual decline down with no up! That is a worry in it's own. The only thing i'm concerned about is that these markets don't "crash". If they don't, CCC along with everyone else will pick itself up eventually. If they stuff the markets alltogether, well, don't really need to say anymore. It's a personal decision on whether someone is going to risk the next few weeks/months and stay in the markets or get out alltogether. There is no half way here. This is my opinion only and not intended to scare anyone, just saying it as I see it and hope that this does blow over for everyones sake and not just my own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.