CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

current share price is pathetic, page-28

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I wish many here would have a look at the charts of David Jones,Harvey Norman,Westfield,Stocklands etc etc.

This is certainly not forgiving Continental of the delay that has no doubt resulted in the a big part of the drop in the sp back below 5c from 9c, but a major part of the drop can be attributed also to the way the markets are behaving atm.Specs like this will always drop harder than the overall market and this probably has much to do with Continentals liquidity as well.

Continental have pretty much played their hand in this last annmnt and shown that what they are attempting to do is not the easiest way to approach the financing and development of a suite of projects.

But Sth Afr is not an easy place to do business and it seems to me that they are doing their best to address these complex issues whilst attaining the complex aims and short term targets they have set.If they get Penumbra/DeWitt started anywhere near this year it will still be one of the quickest developing specs Ive been invested in.And if they manage to do it with the backing of a new BEE that will foot their 26% bill the whole way,well lets hope it works this way,then it will go a long way to allaying further large dilutionary concerns imho.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.