CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

current share price is pathetic, page-6

1. 3,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I actually dont like a day of big buys.

Big million share buys stink of a trader trying to cause 'euphoria'. If you can buy 15/20 million shares at a 5.2 average, cause the little people to get excited and what not. You can then dump in the next few days at an average of 5.5/5.6

Make an easy $100k or so for no real effort.

What I'm worried about now is that we'll see a widespread day of high volume where the close of day price is at the bottom 1/4 of the candle.

I would like to see consistent mid level buying with support behind a certain price (not stupidly low-ball like 4.9/5.0) rather that simply one or 2 days of double figure % rises.

Also I would like to see movement in the top 20. I believe there is a new nominee account sitting in the top 20 now? Hopefully after a big days buying like today we'll see someone in the top20 move in share volume.

Nominee accounts, to me, are 'hidden accounts'. Whoever is buying doesnt want to be known for whatever reason. Also nominee accounts are often used if the company is looking to relist the stock elsewhere (namely on AIM).

But all tmy talk is just speculation talk. All i know is that from a basic, simple, fundamental point of view. Anything underneath 5.5 is a steal. Cap raise 1 about a year ago was over subscribed 4:1 by sophs and 1.5:1 by retails. You can now (one year on with the company going from strength to strength) buy in for cheaper than that price.

Cap raise 2 was at 6.4, so realistically anything underneath that is also great value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.