FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I hope you all realise that there is only so much time in the...

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    I hope you all realise that there is only so much time in the day for them to answer queries from shareholders.

I would rather them spend most of their days doing productive work such as finding deals, marketing, project related work than answering queries that have no benefit on the share price.

If anything I reckon they will address the silence in the next announcement. Its only natural for KJ to be upset and Ill give him all the space he needs provided he is doing some productive work. In addition, if he truly wanted to leave he could have, so he is happy enough to stay for now there is no need to put unnecessary pressure and i dont think market actually cares if KJ makes a statement its not gonna double the share price.

What we need is some deals, JVs, better results and drilling which is all happening over the next few months and thats what would drive the share price up and not a response from KJ saying that he is happy.

If anything they've addressed the main concerns which were top 20 transparency, communication on direction and intentions for future actions. Anything more specific I believe they may not be able to say even if they wanted to.

We got rid of the main problems which was the 2 old board members, and there is no need to explain the horrendous deal that happened in january as it fell through anyways knowing the full details of it is water under bridge as we have got rid of the other two directors. So let current team do their thing and wait for the announcements, i believe they will be a more transparent going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.