EOF 13.9% 4.1¢ ecofibre limited

Hi Fox, the link that Jesse has featured is the correct one, if...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Fox, the link that Jesse has featured is the correct one, if you go there and when it loads, zoom out to the max and it will give you the total, which by the way now stands at 1805, so 56 new pharmacy outlets have been added since my original post on Sunday 19th May. Through the Monday to Friday following my original post new outlets were added each day, also take into consideration this week we have had a public holiday on Monday and as I type it is only 7am Friday here. So in the 8 days when the Ananda Professional sales have been open for business they have averaged 7 new outlets a day, fingers crossed they can keep that rate up. There are 22000 independent pharmacies here in the US, so they still have plenty to go at. Just like Eric Wang said in one of his reports, in the early days they are doing a "Land Grab". The Ananda Medical Director, Alex Capano, is doing a tremendous job in getting out there and recruiting new customers, not only is she supplying the pharmacists with CBD, at a number of the events she is a guest speaker and supplying CPD to attendees. From what I can gather Ananada Professional has some really big Expos coming up in the near future, which should boost the number of new outlets substantially. The McKesson Ideashare at the end of June in Florida is a huge expo where they should do exceptionally well, exhibitors at that event are by invitation only and there is only one other direct competitor been asked to exhibit. I am sure by now the number crunchers at Ananda are getting some vague indication of what sales growth may be, but it is still very early days to get a really good picture. At this stage new sales outlets, new retail customers to those new outlets and returning customers to the sales outlets, make projection numbers very hard to predict, my guess is current growth is at a rate that surprises even Mr Wang and co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.4¢ $8.934K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.