EOF 13.9% 4.1¢ ecofibre limited

Thanks for posting that Link, I did not read them all, but there...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Thanks for posting that Link, I did not read them all, but there are some very valid points made in some of the comments I did read. One that particularly drew my attention concerned Epidolex, which I believe is the only CBD med currently approved by the FDA. I am not sure what else is in Epidolex, but CBD seems to be the main active ingredient. The comment raised a very valid point by asking how come Epidolex can only be issued via prescription, yet every man and his dog can sell CBD containing concoctions in unlimited quantities and strengths to the public at large without restriction. I do note that on all containers of Ecofibre CBD oils they do publish the warnings, one of which states drowsiness could result from use and if used do not drive, or use heavy machinery. Of the product labels of Ecofibre competitors that I have seen to date, there are no such warnings, which is a plus point for Ecofibre I guess. However the big cloud hanging is if Epidolex can only be accessed by prescription, how can the authorities allow free uncontrolled to CBD? From reading through the comments submitted by individuals who say they have been helped because of CBD use, the FDA have a magnitude of a task. The few hundred individuals who submitted those comments are only a minute percentage of the rapidly expanding CBD taking population, which will make it very difficult somewhere down the road for the FDA to turn around and restrict access, but it could be a route they go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.