SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Current share price, page-22

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    the main reason i fully exited was because i was x3 my original investment and was only ever fully comfortable with around x1 or x2 max.

i havent lost anything now so I count myself lucky I am probably better off than a fair few others but if the price becomes attractive again sub $1 i can get back in but i would keep it to my original x1 stake and just leave it for the long term. this was a long term buy for me that i had absolutely no intention of touching in the next 10 years. I am worried about the trajectory of the USA cases and deaths and I dont think the "1.20s" right now is the best place to be (at least for again someone like me who had put in x3 what I had originally planned). The potential is there but how can you price this thing at the same price as the smarties got last year in the IPO in a completely different world. by that metric you would have to say you would be taking on alot more risk now (knowingly) than someone last year at $1.22 so why do it.

at a huge discount between 37c and $1ish then I would suggest its a fairer trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.