SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Awesome analysis Sebby, you make a lot of good points. I've...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Awesome analysis Sebby, you make a lot of good points. I've never ventured into the BNPL sphere before, so I've been trying to find out as much as I can about this company.

I am concerned about a potential spike in bad debts as you also pointed out... We're seeing the Governor of California stating 1M jobless claims since 13March alone. We need some clarity on actual jobless numbers which will come out soon. Perhaps 4-5M new jobless claims country-wide is not
    so incomprehensible.

And of course many will be coming from the hospitality industry, probably the demographic SZL is really punting on. I like you, find this situation extremely difficult to assess, the US economy has the potential to recover very quickly, but right now it's way too early to start talking about that.

I am concerned about the current operating expenses ($19.5M) and costs of income ($7.6M) currently far exceeding current income, and I wonder whether this perfect storm we all find ourselves in will do some real damage to their balance sheet.

For me, a key metric is going to be the upcoming jobless numbers claims in the US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.